Tamarillo Smoothie Ingredients:
- Tamarillo flesh of 2-3 ripe
- Frozen raspberries 1 cup
- Runny natural Yoghurt 1 ¼ cup
- Runny honey 2-3 teaspoons
- Vanilla extract ½ teaspoon
Yellow pitahaya juice Ingredients:
- 3 dragon fruits
- 1000 ml water
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- Peel the dragon fruits
- Blend all the ingredients. Add ice if necessary.
Perfect for snaking. No Added sugar. If you eat 1,5 oz. of the dried Pitahaya fruit, you will be eating almost a full pound of fresh fruit. Dietary fiber, vitamin C and micro nutrients are still there in the dried pitahaya fruit. Packaging: Polypropylene bags inside of corrugated Carboard box. Each pack is easily identified by the lot number, production and expire date.